If you already have an iExplorer license and need your registration code to unlock the full version again, you can use our code recovery tool on the page below:
Just be sure to use the same email address you used when ordering iExplorer, and you'll receive an email instantly with your code.
If you no longer have access to that email account, please contact our support team to retrieve your code and be sure to provide the email address (if it's different from the one you enter for the case) and/or billing address you used when purchasing.
NOTE: iExplorer 4 uses a different registration code than iExplorer 3 since it's an all new major version of iExplorer that includes support for iOS 10 & 11 and many enhancements such as an improved UI and faster performance. If you have an iExplorer 3 license and would like to see about upgrading to iExplorer 4, contact our support team by clicking on the hyperlink above or click on Email Us on the right side of this page.
- Why is my registation code invalid? It won't unlock the full version of iExplorer 4
- Transfer iPhone text messages to computer
- My device isn't appearing in iExplorer even though it's plugged in
- Tranfer music & playlists from an iPhone, iPod or iPad
- How is iExplorer different than iTunes?
- Is iExplorer safe to use?
- Transfer iPhone voicemails to computer
- Why is my backup data not loading?