An iPhone running iOS 7 or earlier will only store 100 of your most recent calls, but Apple changed this in iOS 8 to where the full call history is now kept on the iPhone (there is no limit in iOS 8). If newer call history is not displaying, then try refreshing the backup by right-clicking on Backup in the left panel and choose to Back Up Now.
Explorer will only be able to show the call history data that is currently stored on the iPhone, so if you do have an iPhone with iOS 7 or under and need the call history past the most recent 100, it's not going to be possible with iExplorer or any software because that data is no longer stored on the iPhone. Only iOS 8 stores the full history.
- Why is my registation code invalid? It won't unlock the full version of iExplorer 4
- Transfer iPhone text messages to computer
- My device isn't appearing in iExplorer even though it's plugged in
- Tranfer music & playlists from an iPhone, iPod or iPad
- How is iExplorer different than iTunes?
- Is iExplorer safe to use?
- Transfer iPhone voicemails to computer
- Why is my backup data not loading?