iExplorer is a transfer utility for iPhones, iPads and iPods, but you download and install it on your Mac or Windows PC only. It cannot be downloaded or installed on an iDevice, so you'll need to use a web browser on your computer, and once installed, just connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod with its USB cable to start using it.
To see the minimum system requirements for iExplorer, you can see this article:
What are the system requirements?
- Why is my registation code invalid? It won't unlock the full version of iExplorer 4
- Transfer iPhone text messages to computer
- My device isn't appearing in iExplorer even though it's plugged in
- Tranfer music & playlists from an iPhone, iPod or iPad
- How is iExplorer different than iTunes?
- Is iExplorer safe to use?
- Transfer iPhone voicemails to computer
- Why is my backup data not loading?