If you've already gone through the steps to Jailbreak your iPhone or iPad and still don't have Root (/) access, you now just need to go to the Cydia app store and download and install afc2add. After that, you should have full root access.
If you are using the iOS 7.1 or iOS 8 Pangu Jailbreak or the iOS 8.3-8.4 TaiG Jailbreak, it's recommended to use Apple File Conduit "2" from Cydia instead of afc2add.
- Why is my registation code invalid? It won't unlock the full version of iExplorer 4
- Transfer iPhone text messages to computer
- My device isn't appearing in iExplorer even though it's plugged in
- Tranfer music & playlists from an iPhone, iPod or iPad
- How is iExplorer different than iTunes?
- Is iExplorer safe to use?
- Transfer iPhone voicemails to computer
- Why is my backup data not loading?