If you export a text conversation to PDF on your Mac and get a message that the PDF file is damaged when opening it, please first make sure that you are using the most current version of iExplorer by clicking on iExplorer menu > Check for Updates.
If you are using version 126.96.36.199 or later, and if this particular text conversation has thousands of messages or a lot of image attachments, and it's being split into multiple PDF files, please wait to open the PDF files until the export is complete. If you export all Messages to PDF, you will see a progress bar, and for exporting individual Messages, we plan to add a progress bar in the next update. Please just be patient for those really large conversations to finish exporting.
- Why is my registation code invalid? It won't unlock the full version of iExplorer 4
- Transfer iPhone text messages to computer
- My device isn't appearing in iExplorer even though it's plugged in
- Tranfer music & playlists from an iPhone, iPod or iPad
- How is iExplorer different than iTunes?
- Is iExplorer safe to use?
- Transfer iPhone voicemails to computer
- Why is my backup data not loading?