If you keep being prompted to update or install OSXFUSE when trying to mount a directory on your Mac, that usually means the update or install is failing, so please try downloading and installing OSXFUSE directly by clicking on the link below. Then, try relaunching iExplorer and try mounting again.
- Why is my registation code invalid? It won't unlock the full version of iExplorer 4
- Transfer iPhone text messages to computer
- My device isn't appearing in iExplorer even though it's plugged in
- Tranfer music & playlists from an iPhone, iPod or iPad
- How is iExplorer different than iTunes?
- Is iExplorer safe to use?
- Transfer iPhone voicemails to computer
- Why is my backup data not loading?