If you are running iOS 7 or 8 on your iPhone or iPad and only see Safari Bookmarks in the Safari section with History loading blank, please just update iExplorer to the newest version by clicking on File menu (PC) or iExplorer menu (Mac) and choose Check for Updates. Then, try viewing the Safari section of that backup again.
If you still can't view your Safari web history in the newest version, please submit a support ticket so we can investigate further.
- Why is my registation code invalid? It won't unlock the full version of iExplorer 4
- Transfer iPhone text messages to computer
- My device isn't appearing in iExplorer even though it's plugged in
- Tranfer music & playlists from an iPhone, iPod or iPad
- How is iExplorer different than iTunes?
- Is iExplorer safe to use?
- Transfer iPhone voicemails to computer
- Why is my backup data not loading?