If you recently installed version 3.9 or later of iExplorer and are experiencing a crash in the Messages section while using Mac OS 10.8 or 10.9 or a window is appearing about importing contacts or a crash is happening on launch in 10.7, please just update to version 22.214.171.124 by clicking on iExplorer menu > Check for Updates, and it should fix it.
If you still have any similar issues in version 126.96.36.199, please submit a support ticket and let us know the details.
- Why is my registation code invalid? It won't unlock the full version of iExplorer 4
- Transfer iPhone text messages to computer
- My device isn't appearing in iExplorer even though it's plugged in
- Tranfer music & playlists from an iPhone, iPod or iPad
- How is iExplorer different than iTunes?
- Is iExplorer safe to use?
- Transfer iPhone voicemails to computer
- Why is my backup data not loading?