If exporting all images or attachments from a Messages conversation to a folder on your PC is not working despite no errors to say it wasn't successful, please update to version 126.96.36.199 or later by clicking on File menu > Check for Updates and then try exporting them again.
If you still have any issues exporting your text message images or other attachments, please submit a support ticket and let us know as many details as possible including which export method you are using.
- Why is my registation code invalid? It won't unlock the full version of iExplorer 4
- Transfer iPhone text messages to computer
- My device isn't appearing in iExplorer even though it's plugged in
- Tranfer music & playlists from an iPhone, iPod or iPad
- How is iExplorer different than iTunes?
- Is iExplorer safe to use?
- Transfer iPhone voicemails to computer
- Why is my backup data not loading?