The PDF format for Messages will include all shared image attachments in your SMS/MMS/iMessage conversations just like you see them on your iPhone or iPad, inside a bubble in your conversation timeline. For any other file attachments that are not images, you'll see an icon for the file type along with the file name displayed. If you want to save a copy of any text message attachments to your Windows PC or Mac, iExplorer allows you to export those files to a folder on your computer. You'll see options to export all images or all attachments in the Export menus for the selected conversation or selected bubbles within a conversation or for all conversations.
If you have any issues exporting your text message images or other attachments, please submit a support ticket and let us know as many details as possible including which export method you are using.
- Why is my registation code invalid? It won't unlock the full version of iExplorer 4
- Transfer iPhone text messages to computer
- My device isn't appearing in iExplorer even though it's plugged in
- Tranfer music & playlists from an iPhone, iPod or iPad
- How is iExplorer different than iTunes?
- Is iExplorer safe to use?
- Transfer iPhone voicemails to computer
- Why is my backup data not loading?