- Go to the top of your C:\ drive and create a folder named "contacts".
- Copy all of your vCards into this new folder.
- Open up the Run app by searching for "run".
- In the Run app, type "CMD" which will open the command prompt.
- Type exactly "cd c:\contacts" and hit Enter (don't forget the space after cd).
- Then, type in "copy *.vcf allcontacts.vcf" and hit Enter.
- Look inside that contacts folder for the new allcontacts.vcf which will contain all of your contacts inside that single vCard file.
(Note: you can create that folder on your Desktop or any directory if you want, but be sure to enter the full file path in step 5. For your Desktop, it would be C:\users\<username>\Desktop.)