The Backup section of iExplorer will display all of the iTunes backups on your Mac or Windows PC and lets you browse and export any of the data within each backup. If you'd like to delete an entire iPhone or iPad backup, you can open iTunes Preferences and click on the Devices tab which will display a list of every backup on your computer with the device name and the date/time of the backup. Just highlight one and click on Delete Backup. Then, just close and reopen iExplorer to have it removed from the list.
- Why is my registation code invalid? It won't unlock the full version of iExplorer 4
- Transfer iPhone text messages to computer
- My device isn't appearing in iExplorer even though it's plugged in
- Tranfer music & playlists from an iPhone, iPod or iPad
- How is iExplorer different than iTunes?
- Is iExplorer safe to use?
- Transfer iPhone voicemails to computer
- Why is my backup data not loading?